Professional Designations in the Insurance Industry
Producers who hold any of the following designations are exempt from Continuing Education
for license renewal if the requirement was met by December 31, 2012 and they continue in Good Standing. They would claim the grandfathered CE Exemption during the renewal process.
- Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)*
- Certified Insurance Counsel (CIC)*
- Chartered Financial Consultant (CFC)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Registered Health Underwriter (RHU)
- Registered Employee Benefits Consultant (REBC)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)*
- Certified Health Consultant (CHC)
- Associate Risk Manager (ARM)
* Individuals holding these professional designations may also be exempt from the Prelicensing
course requirements for some examinations. Click
to see additional details.